Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Dead bodies stuffed in tires

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dead bodies stuffed in tires


Why, why, why would someone think that it's okay to put their trash in my yard? Last night I actually saw someone get out of their car and put several bags and a box of trash on my curb. Trash collection was this morning, but I hadn't even put my own stuff out yet! I just don't understand this. If I wasn't such a wuss I totally would have yelled at that bitch. But really, what was her motivation here? Why couldn't her trash go on her own curb? Or in a dumpster? Maybe there was a dead body in one of the bags. No, they were kinda small, it would have to have been split up into several bags, and the head could have been in the box. Or maybe it was just lead paint, asbestos and tires. In which case I could understand why she picked my house, it looks like the kind of place people would keep dangerous materials.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously, she was attempting to take her garbage to the dump... I've seen your house. I can understand her confusion.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger JR said...

I know, right? You should see the lawn now that it actually rained. One of these days we're gonna have to fix that lawnmower. Or wait till the neighbors get fed up and do it for us (again).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home