Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Hamsters Without Wheels

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Hamsters Without Wheels


Guy: "...of course I think I'm cute, so what do I know about cute guys... Don't worry, I said it, you don't have to."

Me: "I wasn't going to say anything!"

Guy: "I saw your wheels working..."

Girl: "She doesn't have any wheels!"

Guy: "No wheels?"

Girl: "No, just a little hamster." {Mimics hamster running on a wheel}

Me: "A hamster ON A WHEEL, maybe?"

Girl: "NO. Just a hamster running." {Mimics hamster on wheel again}

Me: "Hamsters run on wheels, dude."

Girl: "Not yours. He just runs in little circles up there. Hey, maybe that's why you get headaches!"

Me: "Probably."

3 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you get headaches because you hang out with idiots... but that's just me.

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger JR said...

Dude - you should register your name instead of posting anon. That way my friends won't think you're just some random Mean Poopie Head, they will know that you are the Mean Poopie Head that contributed to my DNA.

 
At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you ever heard the saying: "The wheel is spinning, but the hamster's dead?"

Possibly quite appropriate here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home