Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: My husband is smarter than me in EVERYTHING. Except biology. That is why this is funny. Chrissy will laugh.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My husband is smarter than me in EVERYTHING. Except biology. That is why this is funny. Chrissy will laugh.


"He said you should come home more!"

"Yeah, but he's a bit of a character. You said it."

"He is a bit of a character. But I like that guy."

"He does grow on you."

"Like characterized mold."

"Huh?"

"You know, 'he grows on you like mold,' only we said he was a character, so I said characterized..."

"Is that some kind of biology joke?" {insert sneer here}

Then there's me laughing hysterically.

"Can I please put this conversation on my blog?"

Then there's Mark sighing heavily (oh! the drama!) and hugging me wth his gross-sweaty-basketball-playing-self.

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I know growing on someone like mold is supposed to be a good thing--but who wants to be mold??!!


(and nosey me wants to know who the mold is?)

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jayare. This is a test comment. I am only writing it to make sure you server is working (I worry about these things).

Love,
Dad

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger JR said...

Is that your way of telling me to post something?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home