Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Yay! Mark is home!

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Yay! Mark is home!

I was just looking up Great Dane breeders online, and looking at the pictures of all the puppies. We aren't looking for another one, I just like looking at them.

Me: "Oh! Look at this little one! It looks just like Sammie! Wow! Well... I guess that one eye is different, not as black around it. But her back is the same... except she doesn't have quite the same coloring on her butt. It looks a lot like her... It's nose is different though..."

Mark: (from the next room) "It's a chihuahua, isn't it?"

-------------------------------------------

While I was typing this, I asked Mark how to spell 'chihuahua' and he corrected me, because I though it was 'chihauhau.' I said, "Oh, it's h-U-a."

And he mumbled, "Hydraulics and Utility Actuation..."

"What?"

"That's what it means to me... Freaking job sends those... {mumble mumble}"

Seriously, I have no idea what the man does for a living. But it sounds FASCINATING.
--------------------------------------------

Now he just told me that he's getting cold because his belly surface area is too large and he's losing heat through it too rapidly. If that's how it works, I should have hypothermia by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home