Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Funny Friends and Fredricksburg

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Funny Friends and Fredricksburg

If any of you haven't checked out the website names that Jack and Amy have made up for all of their comments on my posts, you totally should. That is some damn funny shit.

I am very lucky to have friends that can bring such laughter to me at 2am.

Also, on an unrelated subject, Mark and I are leaving for Fredricksburg tomorrow morning (I should SO be in bed right now). We've rented an 1850's cabin (Original flooring! My goodness!) for the night to celebrate our anniversary. Hopefully I'll have a few stories when we get back. Since we are taking the dog with, chances are good for bad behavior stories.

I hope it's haunted. ;-)

1 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoy our little easter eggs of humor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home