Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: All the time with the cuteness

Monday, May 15, 2006

All the time with the cuteness

You will look at this picture of the Amazing Sammie of Poopville, and you will think that there couldn't possibly be anything cuter in the world.



And now I will tell you that although the Amazing Sammie from Poopville is QUITE adorable, there is in fact something cuter in this world. Yes folks, my sweet dog bows down in the face of this kind of cuteness. I am speaking, of course, about the Amazing Caleb from Cutetown. Caleb is my nephew*, and I believe he will forever hold the heavyweight title for cuteness.**



*Technically, Caleb isn't related to me. But he is my dearest friend's (Clare's) son, therefore I call him my nephew. Seriously, we're, like, totally BFF.

**Could I use the word cute a few more times?






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home