Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: See the problem is, you got you a french fry stuck in this here carburetor.

Friday, May 12, 2006

See the problem is, you got you a french fry stuck in this here carburetor.


My family is visiting this weekend.

So, I'm laying in my bedroom, and my husband is in the adjoining bathroom putting in his eyeballs. My brother and dad are just outside our room, in the living room.

Brother is talking to Dad about how he read somewhere that you can run a diesel engine on used cooking oil. Therefore, he wants a diesel car.

I am doubtful of the cooking oil statement. So I ask Mark (husband), "Is it true you can run a diesel car on used cooking oil?"

"Yes. But your car will smell like a McDonald's."

"BROTHER! MARK SAY YOU CAN RUN IT ON OIL BUT IT WILL SMELL LIKE MCDONALD'S!"

"But, McDonald's doesn't really smell that bad."

"HE WOULD LIKE TO AMEND THAT STATEMENT BY ADDING THAT MCDONALD'S DOESN'T REALLY SMELL THAT BAD!"

I hear Brother laughing, then adding, "You'd have to go to McDonald's to get enough used oil anyway..."

3 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strangely enough, Amy and I had this exact same conversation about 2 weeks ago.

Unfortunately it's quite that simple.

More info here

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Er... rather not quite that simple.

Rasser frasser. Be nice if you could edit your own comments.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger JR said...

You can't edit them, but you can delete them and rewrite. I knew what you meant though. Mark actually told me all that stuff about fixing your engine first, but it wasn't real relevent to the story.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home