Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Lovechild...Never meant to be...*

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Lovechild...Never meant to be...*

Barb: "So, I've been cleaning out my closets, getting rid of all my old stuff. I'm a packrat."

JR: "Oh yeah? Like what?"

Barb: "Oh, it was so sad, I finally got rid of my 8 track player."

{appalled stares directed at Barbara from 2 of us in our 20's}

Barb: "I had a Meatball 8 track. It was great. I LOVE Meatball. He has such an awesome voice...meatballllll... meat... meat... meat LOAF."

{Hysterical laughter}

JR: "You know, my dad met MeatLOAF. He was gonna redesign his bedroom, or kitchen, or something like that, but it fell through."

Brittany: "Did your dad call him MeatLOAF?"

JR: "I think he called him by his real name... I can't remember now.'

Barb: "Your dad is SO LUCKY. I LOVE him."

Brittany: "Yeah, you love him. What's his name again?"

Barb: "I know it's MeatLOAF, I just got confused."

JR: "Meatball is what he went by before he got big."

Brittany: "I was thinking it was Barb and Meatloaf's lovechild."



*It's stuck in your head now, isn't it?

3 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or he could just go by his nickname...
Spam

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger JR said...

Okay, more than likely I am just missing the joke, but did Steve-O (the guy with the ENGLISH degree) just mis-spelled "vegetarian?" There must be a joke I am missing. Please explain it to my dumb ass.

Also, for those interested, I would like to let you know that today Barb informed me that Meatball's real name is Dennis. I have no knowledge as to whether or not this it true. And, as a side not, I think I have been involved in more discussions about him this week than in my entire life put together. I work with some crazy-ass-bitches.

I mean that in the best possible way.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet god, i love barb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home