Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Good Lord, I love me some <a href="http://hamstergrrl.blogspot.com/">Laura</a>

Monday, July 03, 2006

Good Lord, I love me some Laura



Today, my stomach hurts not from the gastritis, but from the excessive laughing. I love when Laura comes to town. I think if she ever moves back here, I will end up with six-pack abs* from the laughing.

Seriously, the woman tells the absolute funniest stories ever, and she totally makes anything we do fun. I never had so much in PetSmart before, and I go there A LOT.

And Laura, I promise, the next time you visit I will remember to dry the grass.

But it wouldn't fit in the tank.


*Chrissy tells me this is possible. I have my doubts, but I'll never be thin enough to really find out.

-------------------------------------------------------

The other day it rained here while still being perfectly sunny outside. So we went out to look for the rainbow, and DUDE, it ended in OUR YARD.

Seriously.


2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger hamster_grrl said...

I beg to differ.

YOU tell the funniest stories ever!!

When Terra picked me up in the morning she said,

"You're really hyper today. I don't know if I want you staying at JayAre's anymore, she gives you too much candy"

And we laughed.

It was so great seeing you! I promise to keep in better touch from now on.

Sprayed in the face with a produce hose!!!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger JR said...

OMG, I forgot your candy! I was gonna bring you some on Wednsday night. Darn it.

Email me your address!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home