Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: The Sammie Post. Because really, how long do you people think I can go without talking about my dog?

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Sammie Post. Because really, how long do you people think I can go without talking about my dog?

Good thing I washed all those towels. What else could Sammie possibly sleep on? Certainly not one of her three beds. Dog beds are for suckers!



This morning I couldn't let Sammie be outside because the neighbors were out with their dogs, and she thinks that means it's Bark-A-Palooza 2006. So she found the one window in the house that was getting sun, and somehow squeezed her way to be in front of it. There's a triangle of space in front of the window that you can't get to because of the end table and the cooler cart. But she managed to find a way in. For a big dog (64 lbs. now!) she's really very bend-y and acrobatic.



We just got home from the vet's office. I took her in for a check-up on her mange, and YAY! It's all gone! But now she's has Hematoma's* on her stomach and a urinary tract infection.

{heavy sigh}

She's lucky she's so gosh darn cute.


*Hematoma: a localized collection of blood that has been forced out of a vessel and is usually clotted, in an organ, space or tissue.

Let's see if I can get a picture... Which will officially make this the grossest blog entry ever... Okay, they look bigger in the picture then they really are. They are each about the size of my thumbnail, IRL. Look at you own risk, and don't say I didn't warn you...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home