Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Can you tell I'm bored?

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Can you tell I'm bored?


Mark went to work for a couple of hours today so I am amusing myself with computer play. And by watching the cats watch the fly that keeps buzzing around 'cause my genius ass left the window open. They aren't trying to catch it, no, why would they attempt to earn their keep in any way, the lazy brats, but they do stare at it through half-closed eyes.

And I will now share this funny picture I took of Mark and Lucy last night.


And this picture of Bubbas, because he is clearly upset that I have not put any pictures of him on the world-wide-web yet.

I will now return to my recipe browsing on www.foodtv.com. And if anybody has any good recipes for a healthy, energy inducing pasta that I could make for Mark tomorrow, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home