Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: I am the lamest lame in the world

Friday, July 21, 2006

I am the lamest lame in the world

The other day I had this conversation with my brother online:

JR: How are you?

Bro: Good. Sarah is sick so I'm working from her house today.

JR: Because you are her bitch?

Bro: Yeah.

JR: Awesome. So, my new slang term I'm supposed to learn is "ghetto fab." I have to integrate it into my vocabulary.

Bro: Please don't start saying that.

JR: I have to! I'm learning!

Bro: Learning what? How to be a black person from 1997?

JR: Yes. Or, how to be a gangster, yo.

Bro: Clearly you mean gangsta. And clearly you suck at it.

JR: Dude, I'm still learning. I should get cornrows, that might help.

2 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told Kevin you used you're new vocabulary word correctly, so he's thinking of another one and i'll pass it along! Also, you sound totally natural saying, "ghetto fab" and "yo-yo, sup, yo!"

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger JR said...

Oh yeah, I'm a natural.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home