Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Giving herself a good beating

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Giving herself a good beating

It's a shame this video doesn't have sound, because the "thwack" noises this makes when it hits her are really the best part. It's a toy that she loves - a long tennis ball type thing on a rope. She does this everyday, grabs the rope and throws the thing around her body. And my body. And any other bodies that happen to be near.

Keep your fingers crossed that she never hits the TV.

Please disregard the messy house.

And also, let's note that if someone would buy me a video camera I could do much more entertaining videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaG65FLHbY4

3 Comments:

At 7:28 PM, Blogger Jack said...

Have your production people call my stunt coordinator and we'll arrange a shoot.

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger JR said...

Awesome. I should be seeing your stunt coordinator (26yearoldviginmasterofpongsexgoddessgolfprostuntcoordinatorartistformallyknownasyourbrother*) at lunch on Sunday, we'll see what we can work out.

*What am I missing? I know there's a couple more.

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger Jack said...

rock star

 

Post a Comment

<< Home