The Next Big Thing
I'm sure everyone has already done this with their friends. But the other night Jack & Amy were visiting, and there was a big group of us at a bar* thinking of all the different kinds of movies we could make that would be like Snakes On A Plane.
It started out just trying to match up animals with modes of transportation, but then turned into the Alliteration Olympics.
- Rats on a Train
- Lizards on a Raft
- Moths on a Vespa
- Bees in a Car (this one actually elicited gasps and grimaces - "Please, seriously, bees in your car are SCARY.")
- Alligators on Ice Skates (I'm not sure that fits the genre, but I like it.)
- Oysters in a Hot Air Balloon (Oh! Pearls in the Air!)
- Weasels on a Helicopter
- Spiders on a Ship
- Gorillas on a Gondola
- Zebras on a Zambonie OR Zebras in a Zeppelin
- Beetles on a Bungie Cord (Do you think we were drinking?)
- Cats in a Cab
- Ants on the Amtrak (Don't be scared, Clare!)
- Bullweivels on a Boat
- Termites in a Treehouse (Not a mode of transportation, but still scary.)
- Gerbils on a Dirigible
And of course, as previously mentioned in my comments, Rabbits on a Space Shuttle Manned By Cabbage Patch Kids.