Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: I text message A LOT

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I text message A LOT

I just had this conversation with MoMo via the greatness of text messaging*:

Me - not. healthy. possibly dying. it was nice knowing you.

Momo - is your cold worse?

Me - yes. i see a tunnel with a bright light at the end... yeah right, like that's what i'll see when i die.

Momo - do you smell something burning?

Me - ah! that's not a bright beautiful light! it's a bonfire!

Momo - a nice warm fire to greet you. is it just the cold or worse?

This is when the conversation dissolved into me whining. You don't need to hear that.**

Point is, I am sick. How does one get a cold this bad in August? It's been over 100 degrees every G-D day for months!

I'm going to blow my brains out through my nose some more. Sorry about the lame post.




*I do not like talking on the phone. If you have something to tell me, please text it. I am much more likely to respond.

**I truely need to just shut the hell up. One of my friends has strep throat so bad she had to go to the hospital! I am such a whiner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home