Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Chelsie got a new dog! And also, this post includes the best thing that has happened to me since Mark proposed!

Monday, April 10, 2006

Chelsie got a new dog! And also, this post includes the best thing that has happened to me since Mark proposed!


So, my very good friend Chelsie got a Great Dane. I LOVE GREAT DANES. We had two while I was growing up, and quite frankly, any other dog just seems wussy in comparison. Except maybe Dobermans, but that is only because our second dog was 1/2 Great Dane, 1/2 Doberman. Man, that was a pretty dog. Here is Chelsie's dog, Winston:

Sorry about the crappiness of that picture, but I took it on my phone. And my phone is CRAP; that is why it is named Andy. (I always am making jokes just for Chrissy, I don't get it!) But, that is one of the cutest dogs EVER, you will just have to take my word for it. Well, actually, considering I have a reader-ship of TWO (excluding my parents) and you both know Chelsie, you can probably just go meet Winston yourselves.

Anyway, here's the good news... We are getting a Great Dane puppy too!!!! Chelsie found one that is perfect for us when she went to pick hers up, and, god willing and the creek don't rise*, we will be going to pick her up on Saturday! Good timing for Mark, as my birthday is Monday and now he won't have to get me anything. Ours will be a Harlequin Great Dane, and we will go get her this weekend. SO EXCITED! I can't believe Mark said okay to getting this puppy. I thought FOR SURE he would say no. I can hardly believe it, surely something will go wrong and we won't get her. It's too good to be true, you know?

*I love me some southern phrases. Just wait till I use "rode hard and put up wet."

3 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We will have the most fun ever with our Great Dane pups. They'll be so happy to be back together again!

chels

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger JR said...

They will be in love! And Winston won't care anymore that Riley ignores him!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Winston could just eat Riley...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home