Web www.sliverssnippets.blogspot.com
Slivers and Snippets: Notes on Crazy Eddie and the Anorexic Cats

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Notes on Crazy Eddie and the Anorexic Cats


This has been a slow week... you know, humor wise. Only funny thing that has happened so far was when my boss called here while I was napping. I awoke to hear his voice throughout the house and thought he was in my living room. I, of course, was napping in my underwear. So picture me, if you will (please take a few pounds off in your imagination) sitting in bed, clutching the sheet to myself, yelling at him, "What are you doing here!?!?!" For several seconds. Before my stupid sleepy head realized that his voice was coming from the answering machine. Honestly, I didn't realize it until I heard him say something about calling him later. {sigh} I think sleeping makes me dumb.

I'm off to train the cats on how to jump over a baby gate. (We have to put one up so the new puppy won't go into their food/poop room.) You might think, "Silly JayAre, cats know to jump over things like that." You would clearly be a person who has never met Ethel. And the fact is, even once she figures it out, I* may have to lift her over anyway. Although, the diet food is working. In so much as they don't eat it, because it is gross.** So now, instead of being binge eaters, they are anorexic. Nobody's ever happy!

*And by "I", I mean, "the crane I hire."

**Momo - it smells even grosser***, than that tuna & egg food.

***Shut up, I don't care if that's a word, it's my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home